TERMS & CONDITIONS
AGREEMENTS FROM AUGUST 2013
This agreement is made between
WYRE MARINE SERVICES, Toll Ferry Terminal, Queens Terrace, Fleetwood,
Lancashire, FY7 6BT
The Tenant applying for contracted room/cabin
Date as specified in the contract
1. The Landlord lets and the tenant takes the specified property cabin number in the property known as:
The Ship, 24-26 Warren St, Fleetwood, LancashireFY7 6JU
2. THE TENANCY is granted provided that the landlord was not persuaded to grant the tenancy based on a false statement, knowingly or recklessly made by the tenant or a person acting as the tenant’s instigation.
3. THE BEDROOM shall be let to the Tennant from the start of contract dated until date specified in any such contract.
4. A rent of £80.00 PER WEEK shall be paid for the premises and shall be paid 4 weeks in advance and then paid on a weekly basis on the Monday of each week but always in advance.
(Total first payment £250 deposit + £320 4 weeks rent = £570.00)
To Bank Account of- WYRE MARINE SERVICES Ltd PROPERTY ACCOUNT
5. UPON SIGNATURE OF THIS AGREEMENT a deposit of £250.00 will be paid by the tenant to the landlord as a stakeholder. The said deposit is to be held as security against breach of any of the provisions of the tenancy agreement. As soon as possible after the termination of this agreement, the landlord will return the deposit, less any sums due to the landlord in respect of any liability on the part of the tenant for breach of any of the provisions contained in this agreement, for which sum the landlord will account to the tenant. It is explicitly agreed that the deposit is not used by the tenant in lieu of payment of any rent due during the period of the tenancy.
6. THE TENANTS RENT SHALL BE INCLUSIVE OF:
i.gas and electricity supplied to the premises during the period of the tenancy and at time of occupying premises for refurbishment;
ii.Broadband during the period of the tenancy;
iii.the television license fee in respect of one television used in the main lounge during the period of the tenancy, you shall be responsible for your
iv.The water rates charged on the said premises during the period of the tenancy and at time of occupying premises for refurbishment;
Council tax is to be paid by the tenant but is exempt on Council Exemption Certificate being produced (College will issue if exempt) this must be given to the Landlord within the next seven days.