- Upon receiving your inquiry to our email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or a completed contact form (see contact page) Wyre Marine Services Ltd will confirm if we have availability for you dates. We will then email you information on each building and a reservation form to be completed if you wish to book.
- Viewings can be booked or detailed pictures and information can be sent if you are happy not to view the property first-hand.
- Along with you reservation form we require a £160 deposit to secure your room. This will be used as your first two weeks rent when you arrive. We will never pressure you into signing for a room on the spot; however we ask that you be aware that we cannot hold a room without a signed reservation form and a deposit (£160 first two weeks rent paid upfront).
- Rooms are rented on a first come first serve basis; the largest room will be given out first.
- When moving into the property we will meet you to show you your room and to give you your tenancy agreement and damage checks for your room. Moving in can also be done contactless if requested.
- A £250 security bond must be paid on arrival. The said deposit is to be held as security against breach of any of the provisions of the tenancy agreement. As soon as possible after the termination of this agreement, we will return the deposit, less any sums due to us in respect of any liability on the part of the tenant for breach of any of the provisions contained in your tenancy agreement, for which sum the landlord will account to the tenant.
- Rent must be paid in front £80 per week or £346.66 per month.
- All utilities and Wi-Fi are included within the rental price. Council tax must however still be paid by the tenant unless they send us there council exemption certificate from the college.
- We understand your dates may change a little during your rental agreement. If you let us know ASAP we will try to accommodate you as much as possible. This is fairly common with students courses and exams.
- Upon termination of you rental agreement students must clean their room and leave the key. Please notify the office upon your departure so that we can return your security bond once the room has been inspected.
If you wish to read our tenancy agreement before renting a room in one of our Halls of Residence please contact the office and we can send you a copy.